Daily Attendance Summary Questions
- In order to encourage more active learning in class and to give feedback
- instructor regarding concepts that are and are not being covered adequately,
- please keep the following two questions in mind during each class period.
- random days students will be given five minutes at the end of class
- responses to these questions. This will be the means of taking attendance.
- Be sure to write your answers legibly in complete sentences!
- 1. What is one thing that you learned in class
- today? (Explain in two or three sentences.)
- 2. What is one question you still have about
- something covered in today's class, or what is
- something that you'd like to know more about? (A
- sentence or two will suffice.)
- You must put your name, class time, and date on your paper.
- The instructor will use your responses to plan what should be reviewed
- clarified during the next class period.
from Chuck Ziehr at Northestern State University